DeLorme PN-60 Query?

You can use TopoNA to download your PQs and then sync your PN to it, or you'll need Cache Register to interface with Geocaching.com.

https://shop.delorme.com/OA_HTML/DELibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=10761

I found the Cache Register just fine and downloaded the neat looking tool. It wont do anything for me but look neat, at the moment. It can see my PQ that I have created, but that's it. I googled the topoNA download, but found nothing. What I did find looked like a virus and not very legit. Is there a direct web site for this?

I'm still in the dark.

Thanks for your help...

Did you have your PN-60 plugged into the PC with cache register open and click on the sync button of cache register?

Topo NA 9 is the software that came with your PN, not something you have to download. Have you installed it yet?

Edited by Pax42

Specifically, there are two versions of the CacheRegister widget.

You want the most recent, CacheRegister 2.0.

The original issue will not work with a PN-60.

After you install it, you have to log on to geocaching.com through it.

With your PN connected, it will do some surveying, and when done, push on the Sync to send PQs to your PN.

If it still doesn't seem to work, please provide us with your step-by-step sequence.

Ok, that is a direct and simple method that I have also used.

You might also give the CacheRegister 2.0 widget a try.

It is a free download and you can then make your choice as to which you prefer.

One advantage for the CR is that for PQs with child waypoints, it will automagically combine them into one file prior to transferring the one resultant file to your PN-60. The CR also offers one the option of transferring to the PN's internal storage, as you do with the drag 'n' drop of the GPX file, or to the SD card, to which one can also drag 'n' drop the GPX file.

Now, if you have multiple PQs and want them to be merged into one file, CR will do that when the internal storage is selected as an option.

OTOH, if you prefer individual files on the PN for each PQ, then CR will do that when the SD card is selected as the option.

Additionally, there is a limit of 1,500 caches per file. Therefore, if one wants to carry more than 1,500, the SD card must be used as it is the only media that can manage multiple GPX files.