Upload Finds from 62s to geocaching.com

ByeByeJelly

I'm a neophite but have tried searching to no avail (or not getting enough details). When I find a cache and mark as Found on the 62, is there a way that it uploads that info to the website or do I have to manually Log the find for each cache on the website?

Thanks for all the wonderful posts/information as I have much to learn and a whole bunch of questions ... will wait a bit while I'm researching.

Tx

however........I just uploaded over 800 field notes.

It seems that whenever I found 2 caches within the same ONE minute..... the field note is missing. I'm quite certain I logged the found field note. It looks quite strange.....every third or fourth field note is missing. Bummer. Now I have to go back on the geocaching map and see what caches it left out.

Probably a software issue with the 62.

however........I just uploaded over 800 field notes.

It seems that whenever I found 2 caches within the same ONE minute..... the field note is missing. I'm quite certain I logged the found field note. It looks quite strange.....every third or fourth field note is missing. Bummer. Now I have to go back on the geocaching map and see what caches it left out.

Probably a software issue with the 62.

I had the same thing happen when I was doing caches on the Barry Goldwater Range by Yuma and also while doing the pole line series in the same area