Help, need one quick!

Pluckers

Trying to commemorate an event (FIBS.com 10 year anniversary) by launching one TOMORROW, but have no tags. Will trade or buy! I am in eastern Massachusetts. I would just do a wheresgeorge, except it wants to be mapped outside the US longterm. Goal is to visit as many fibsters worldwide as possible.

Are there any GC's near BURIAL GROUND WATERFALL

(GC41FC) that can loan me one?

-Pluckers

I have posted to New England, but am a little surprized there is no response, but just a little.

Losing hope.

Maybe someone who has one can launch for me, if I send them some paypal and instructions?

If you can help, today is the day, please email me!

DnOlvrB@netscape.net

Maybe I can make this an open invitation for geocachers to honor another great internet fun community by launching their own fibs tribute bugs. I was thinking of a pair of fuzzy lucky dice (small ones), but it can be anything, with goals of reaching as many fibsters worldwide as possible. A cross deep-link to the as yet uncreated fibs.com/geocache page too maybe.

How small of a backgammon set can you find? It would be fun to see pictures of fibster/cachers playing in the woods from various parts of the world.