NSPS to Launch Event March 19th

Cardinal Red

Came across this info and thought it might be of interest to the Benchmarking community.

“We’re actually hoping to get a broad range of participants, from surveyors and GIS professionals to Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts and anyone else who’s interested and has GPS equipment,” Anderson said. “I’m really excited about this event!”

NSPS to Launch Surveying USA Event in March

It seems like it would be a nuisance to have a bunch of us email Debi for pretty much the exact same information.

It would be nice to have a list of the individual coordinators for each state in one nice location (say, in this thread??) Then each of us can bug those people instead :)

It seems like it would be a nuisance to have a bunch of us email Debi for pretty much the exact same information.

It would be nice to have a list of the individual coordinators for each state in one nice location (say, in this thread??) Then each of us can bug those people instead :)

Try this link.

I looked at everything on that link and couldn't find a list of individual state contacts.

I'm wondering if it's just too early for something like that? You would think that they would eventually put links up to the individual states. I could be wrong though. It happened once.

"STATE AFFILIATES" is on one of the left side bars. It brings up a map to click on yer state.