Destash of coins

LycansLeap

Greetings all!

We are looking to sell our unactivated Viking geocoins originally minted by Castle Coins and Pins. The set we have is silver with antique copper I believe (I will post pictures when I can get a memory card to work on my darn computer) they are the Shield, Axe, Helmet and Sword set. I believe they were minted in 2008 from memory.

I am up for offers for all these. I am located in Australia, but will happily ship free worldwide. I would prefer the Viking coins go as a set- everything else is fine to go singularly.

I am in need of cash, so these have got to go. I also have two unactivated travel bug tags, and I have two Hand of Fatimah coins- 012, and 007 for sale as well. I may have a couple of the Arrow & Quiver sets up as well- I'm still trying to decide if I want to part with them too- selling the Viking coins almost makes me cry- they're awesome coins, but I have bills that need to be paid- I'm backed against a wall.

PM me with offers, or questions. Once I've got the card working I will post pictures of these gorgeous coins. I will accept all forms of paypal, and will post once payment received.

Cheers,

Thyri

I was a member of another now defunct team- Team Red Devil, and when I moved and started a new relationship, we decided to create a new team (as we'd prefer to not be associated with the other adult member of the team). Its a long and nasty story, and a part of my life I'd like to put behind me- new starts and all that.

We will be logging caches hopefully this weekend now that we've got a functional gps :) I'm looking forward to getting back out there- living in a new place (although it was my home for 25 years before I moved 4000kms away) is exciting! I'm looking forward to meeting local cachers here, we've got plans to put a cache out ourselves (my fiance is intrigued by the whole process).

I'm so glad I am well, and I'm eager to get out caching again. Unfortunately, court costs and moving costs slammed my bank balance- hence my selling off some of the coins I've collected.

It is a blessing that its not flood or fires- I've got friends and family affected by the floods, and it is so sad to see their hearts break when they remember another thing they've lost, and the tears start. Its such an emotional thing that its affected everyone. The one thing it has done is bring a sense of love, charity and hope to the people of this country- people have been going out of their way to help people affected.

I've already donated to the cause, and am helping a family of 10 move down here to where I am- they've had natural disaster after natural disaster where they were- and they've had enough!

My own situation is much more stable, and much less stressful than it has been in times past, and I am thrilled to be back caching as part of a new team! My partner is hankering to get out caching, but we're trying to rope in a friend with a car to make it much easier :) And the good thing is I can't cheat and double up on caches coz we're across the other side of the country from where I used to cache! Brilliant!

These coins are still up for sale, I've said that local cachers are welcome to come get a peak at them if they want, or pick them up for other cachers elsewhere. More than happy to do that- photos really don't do these coins justice!

So far the Viking coins have an offer of around $50USD for the four coins. Keep in mind, this is not the usual price for geocoins, they can run much cheaper (and I've seen a few much more expensive!). These ones are gorgeous, and I haven't seen a set come up for a while. There's single ones being sold, but not the whole set.

The Hand of Fatimah coins I'd like their cost back- I actually had to buy these ones from their owner in the divorce deal! $8USD each.

The two travel bug tags I'll sell for $5.50USD each- they're approx $5.99USD from the gc.com store.

I'm still fighting with the memory card, but I should have the pictures up a little later.

The Viking coins have been listed on ebay.

I still have two travel bug dogtag sets, unactivated. And two Hand Of Fatimah coins numbered 007, and number 001.

I would prefer to stay off ebay- it is a last resort for the viking coins. They are beautiful, and it pains me to be selling them- but not being in a position to pay the large lawyer fees from a nasty divorce pains me more.

Please, have some mercy and help me get my new life started!