Name that bug!

Markwell

I'm tapped out of ideas - and I need some collective help. I've got a new travel bug going out in a cache today. The character is a little racing guy in a leather outfit with a removable helmet. Take the helmet off, and he's a gorilla (pretty mean looking one too). It's not POTA - something else. Also, he's magnetic on the soles of his feet and his back.

For his goal, I figured I'd incorporate finding some of the A.P.E. caches, but only if he happens to go near one.

Any ideas for a CLEVER name?

Markwell

Chicago Geocaching

quote:
Originally posted by WaldenRun:

Skumm of the Earth

Wow. THAT took some research. If I'm right, and I may not be, that was the name on the package when I got this from the clearance rack at K-Mart. I thought about using it's original name, but figured I'd have more fun with other stuff.

Keep 'em coming. I've got some favorites so far, but I'm sure there are other ones out there!

Markwell

Chicago Geocaching

quote:
Originally posted by Markwell:

Wow. THAT took some research. If I'm right, and I may not be, that was the name on the package when I got this from the clearance rack at K-Mart. I thought about using it's original name, but figured I'd have more fun with other stuff.

Your action figure is a S.K.U.M.M character. I added the trailing part of the name.

I'll try for one more entry.

-WR

"Why worry when you can obsess?"

I might be mixing up several old cartoons, but late 70's/early 80's wasn't there a cartoon about a group of characters (I think 1 was an ape) that travelled around the country and were racers? Maybe I'm mixing up Grape Ape with something else....

I walk the Maze of Moments, but everywhere I turn to, begins a new beginning, but never finds a finish... -Enya, Anywhere Is