Amusing Travel Bugs

Guest web-ling

Guest Artful Dodger

Yep, I'm biased too icon_smile.gif

I wrote an amusing story around my little Dufus, the Dawg Travel Bug that I placed in the UK.

I even found an appropriate link for 'Madame Fifi' icon_biggrin.gif

I also think the photos that the finders have placed on the logs makes this travel bug all the more funny icon_smile.gif

Guest Artful Dodger

Yep, I'm biased too icon_smile.gif

I wrote an amusing story around my little Dufus, the Dawg Travel Bug that I placed in the UK.

I even found an appropriate link for 'Madame Fifi' icon_biggrin.gif

I also think the photos that the finders have placed on the logs makes this travel bug all the more funny icon_smile.gif

Dodger,

I know I've been to Dufus's page before but today I am getting a java script error and a blank page. Just thought I would alert you if it is a problem on the page and not just my puter.

Guest Artful Dodger

quote:
Originally posted by Ttepee:

Dodger,

I know I've been to Dufus's page before but today I am getting a java script error and a blank page. Just thought I would alert you if it is a problem on the page and not just my puter.

Hi Tteppe,

I checked the page and I encountered no javascript error at all. I have also had it verified by another user and she also gives the thumbs up.

[This message has been edited by Artful Dodger (edited 17 January 2002).]

quote:
Originally posted by Zephyrus:

quote:
Originally posted by MissJenn:

http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=3135 is very funny, complete with sound and story!

icon_wink.gif What's the magic into putting sound with a TB or even Cache info page? Please do tell and thanks.. icon_wink.gif

c:durer2.gif

It's just html tags. I recently learned how to do them. And have gone crazy with my Pee-wee Herman TBThis is the web site I started from: Intro to HTML

If you'd like specific help email me farleyt@mottchc.org & I'll try to help.

<body background="http://www.tvdance.com/peewee/10a.gif">