Sumo Sammy

ron50eli

Looking for the owner's of the Traveling Log Book

Sumo Sammy. I have it. icon_smile.gif It has an email address in it so you can contact the owners, but the message was returned as user unknown. icon_frown.gif It started out in Oregan. It is now in FLA/USA. icon_cool.gificon_cool.gif I am also posting this message in the Northwest Forum, The Generals, & Discuss Geocaching in hopes that they will see the name Sumo Sammy & I'll get a message from them. icon_biggrin.gif He's had quite an adventure, & I'd like to tell them about it. Took him out of our cache as the last three cachers used him as the caches log book. icon_confused.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_eek.gif Also to move him on. icon_wink.gif

If anyone knows about Sammy's owners, please email me thru Groundspeak. Thanks.

Happy & Safe Caching

rocker51 icon_cool.gif

No, but that's a good idea. I read the info on Sammy. What has also happened, is that the last person to grab him, the actual item with the tag, left the book behind. I found it in our cache when we went to clean it up & restock. It was being used as our caches log book. Oops, I mentioned that already, huh? icon_biggrin.gif So I wanted to get things fixed. Now the tag is on it's way to Ohio & Sammy's log book is with me in Florida. I'll figure out something. At least keep the Book moving with a letter of explanation. Do some modifing. I did find hillywilly's new address thru the above info you sent. Thanks. I emailed, no return yet, so maybe I'll hear from them.

rocker51

Hillwilly launched him before travel bugs existed. When I found Sammy I asked Hillwilly if I could make him a travel bug and got the OK. I recreated his travels from the log book. I don't see that the logbook is very crucial now that Sammy's travels are logged online.

I have an email address that worked last month if you still need it.

-WR

"Why worry when you can obsess?"