Loading caches into GSAK

uxorious

I finally gave up on my old laptop, it was spending more time down than up.

I bought a new one, but of course it has Windows 7, and I've been using XP for my Geocaching.

So to the problem. I have started a file for Geocaching, and load it up with caches by clicking on GPX file on the cache pages. When I go into GSAK and click on "load GPX/LOC" the load dialog box appears. I click on the little folder next to the blank spot and click on the geocache folder. When the folder pops up I click on "open" nothing happens.

I can highlight individual caches and when I hit "open" they will open, and load into GSAK. However, they are only loading one at a time. How do I get the folder to open with all of the caches at once?

As a premium member you can use Pocket Queries to have files of up to 500 caches each emailed to you or download files of up to 1000 caches from the 'Pocket Queries' webpage. See Creating Your First Pocket Query (link) and Pocket Queries: A Detailed Explanation(link) by Markwell.

To load a folder of files in GSAK see the help file entry for "Load File(s)/Folder Radio Buttons (File>Load GPX/LOC)" (link)

As a premium member you can use Pocket Queries to have files of up to 500 caches each emailed to you or download files of up to 1000 caches from the 'Pocket Queries' webpage. See Creating Your First Pocket Query (link) and Pocket Queries: A Detailed Explanation(link) by Markwell.

To load a folder of files in GSAK see the help file entry for "Load File(s)/Folder Radio Buttons (File>Load GPX/LOC)" (link)

Thank you, the link did the trick.

I have used pocket queries before, but generally I just load a few into the folder then into GSAK.