Key to the Cryptonomicon

Her and Me

Is anyone else working on the Key to the Cryptonomicon cache? GCXBFC

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...6f-ff3d7826963f

It's really tough, and I've spent a while trying to decode everything. I'd love to discuss it with anybody else who is trying to solve it.

Hi,

I just started working on the cache recently when a local cacher told me about it. Unfortunately, I am now obsessed with solving it. I will be at the computer all day since I'm stuck at work and it is slow. I would love to compare notes with you and find out where you are on the cache. Look forward to hearing from you.

Is anyone else working on the Key to the Cryptonomicon cache? GCXBFC

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...6f-ff3d7826963f

It's really tough, and I've spent a while trying to decode everything. I'd love to discuss it with anybody else who is trying to solve it.

Hi,

I just started working on the cache recently when a local cacher told me about it. Unfortunately, I am now obsessed with solving it. I will be at the computer all day since I'm stuck at work and it is slow. I would love to compare notes with you and find out where you are on the cache. Look forward to hearing from you.

I've been stuck on this one for about three months now. If either of you guys would be interested in forming a long-distance "team" to combine efforts, I'd be glad to lend my input.