I deleted a log by accident

dustymax

I dropped off a geocoin, which i noted in my "found it" log. then I wanted to upload an image, but it was still in my camera. I thought I could delete the log, then add the photo to a new version of the log. OBVIOUSLY WRONG, but is there a way to fix this. Editing it won't work, and i don't have any other ideas. :rolleyes: What's actually there now is the log and a copy of the log. I'm hoping to have it be just one log and, if possible, to add the photo.

Edited by dustymax

I dropped off a geocoin, which i noted in my "found it" log. then I wanted to upload an image, but it was still in my camera. I thought I could delete the log, then add the photo to a new version of the log. OBVIOUSLY WRONG, but is there a way to fix this. Editing it won't work, and i don't have any other ideas. :rolleyes: What's actually there now is the log and a copy of the log. I'm hoping to have it be just one log and, if possible, to add the photo.

Go to the page with the duplicate logs and click the "view / edit / logs / images" link on one of the duplicates. when that page opens there will be a "Delete log" button on the top left, click that and I think you have to confirm that you really want to do it. Then go back to the cache page and in the remaining log click the link "upload an image for this log" and add your photo.

I dropped off a geocoin, which i noted in my "found it" log. then I wanted to upload an image, but it was still in my camera. I thought I could delete the log, then add the photo to a new version of the log. OBVIOUSLY WRONG, but is there a way to fix this. Editing it won't work, and i don't have any other ideas. :laughing: What's actually there now is the log and a copy of the log. I'm hoping to have it be just one log and, if possible, to add the photo.

Go to the page with the duplicate logs and click the "view / edit / logs / images" link on one of the duplicates. when that page opens there will be a "Delete log" button on the top left, click that and I think you have to confirm that you really want to do it. Then go back to the cache page and in the remaining log click the link "upload an image for this log" and add your photo.

THANK YOU very much. (I'll try to be more careful.)