What cache was that?

uxorious

I was looking at some caches in Tenino for a future cache trip.

I noticed a cache in a park at W Sussex Ave and Keithahn St S. (Beaver Pride GC27WVY).

Looking at the park I think I remember doing a cache in this same park back when I first started this hobby.(early 2006) However, I must not have logged it as it does not show up on my stats.

Funny I can still remember going for the cache and finding it under a tree, but I can't remember the cache name or anything else about it.

Am I nuts, or was there a cache there before, now archived? Anyone know what cache that might have been?

Funny I can still remember going for the cache and finding it under a tree, but I can't remember the cache name or anything else about it.
When that happens to me, I get a "my finds" pocket query, load it up in Mapsource, and look at the location. For some popular parks, I see three or four caches in about the same place.
When that happens to me, I get a "my finds" pocket query, load it up in Mapsource, and look at the location. For some popular parks, I see three or four caches in about the same place.

The problem is this cache wouldn't show as I never logged it on line. I can see the tree I think I remember it being under, but there is no cache there. So the cache has been archived. :)

I searched and found waypoints to a few archived multi caches & puzzles but no traditional cache in that park.

Thank you. The cache I am thinking of was a traditional, so it must not have been that park.

I'll bet when I get down that way, and see the park not just the Google map, it will be obvious it isn't that same. :D:(

However, now I am wondering what cache it is I am remembering. :):)

im the owner of Beaver Pride GC27WVY, its not in a park at all, i also have 2 in the tenino park, GC27WTR and GC26KNW, these were all set up earlier this year.

The area "Beaver Pride" is in may not be an actual park, it may be the lawn for the building in the middle of that block. On the map it does look like a park.

The place I am remembering was just a large grassy area with a couple trees. This looks very much like the place I am thinking of.

This whole thing has me wanting to take a trip to Tenino soon, to do a little caching and to check this out. :laughing::rolleyes: