Is this a bad place to hide a Geo Cache?

Delons

As stated in one of your previous threads, many cemetaries require permission to hide a cache there. make sure you have it. Otherwise, there's no way for any of us to tell you whether your location is a good one or not. Just make sure it's within your local rules, and you use a hand held GPS unit to hide it.

As stated in one of your previous threads, many cemetaries require permission to hide a cache there. make sure you have it. Otherwise, there's no way for any of us to tell you whether your location is a good one or not. Just make sure it's within your local rules, and you use a hand held GPS unit to hide it.

Ok, just worried about it... It's a non main bridge... Thanks!

Medicine bottles do not make great cache containers. Is it big enough for 50 quarters?

Cemetery caches are controversial. Some people love them. Some people will not do them (and that includes me.) You have identified it as a cemetery cache! Good! That warns people like me. The bridge looks like it belongs to the cemetery, so that should not be a problem. (Though I would hide it further from the bridge.) As long as the cemetery has no restrictions, I do not see any problem with the cache.

Being that it's a CT cache and that I frequently cache down that way, I would definitely look for it. I really enjoy cemetery caches, especially if there are interesting markers to look at.

One thing I'd add to the cache page is an additional "Parking area" waypoint with coordinates to the entrance to the cemetery. Because the cache is so close to the highway, if someone is using a "road routing" GPS to get there, their GPS will probably tell them to stop on the highway since it won't be aware of the cemetery entrance.

For something like this, Google Maps is probably good enough to use to get the coordinates to the entrance. It's pretty accurate down there, so you shouldn't need to make a special trip to get the coords.

Edited by Skippermark