Garmin GPS Prices

MtnMutt-ProDuckShins

I was just reviewing a unique sale at Cabelas, then quickly checked prices at REI.

So, just in case you wanted to know or have saved your penny's to buy a new Unit.

Garmin GPS Units - REI vs Cabelas Sale

GPSMAP 62ST - R= 499.95, C= 499.99

Oregon 400T - C= 499.99

Oregon 450T - R= 429.95 , C= 329.99 :(

Oregon 550T - R= 519.95 , C= 549.99

Good luck to any and all...

Plus REI gives you a dividend next year.

Cabela's price for the 450t looks like it's actually their price to clear out back stock of the old 400t. It would be interesting to see if they stand behind it.

The other big seller of consumer electronics is Amazon ...

GPSMAP 62S: $394.99

Oregon 400t: no longer sold

Oregon 450t: $429.00

Oregon 550t: $497.89

I exchanged my Colorado at REI (7+ months after it had been purchased) because I wanted the beefier O rings that the newer Colorados had. They took my well-used old one back, gave me a new one, and refunded (we didn't ask for it) $150+ because the newer one was that much cheaper now than when the 1st one had been purchased.

I believe REI is the best place to purchase a GPS or similar equipment.

Plus REI gives you a dividend next year.

Cabela's price for the 450t looks like it's actually their price to clear out back stock of the old 400t. It would be interesting to see if they stand behind it.

The other big seller of consumer electronics is Amazon ...

GPSMAP 62S: $394.99

Oregon 400t: no longer sold

Oregon 450t: $429.00

Oregon 550t: $497.89

Went into the Cabela's in Post Falls Idaho today and bought two of the 450t's for $329; one for me, one a gift. They WEREN'T leftover 400's. When they're gone, they're gone. Sale ends Saturday.

I exchanged my Colorado at REI (7+ months after it had been purchased) because I wanted the beefier O rings that the newer Colorados had. They took my well-used old one back, gave me a new one, and refunded (we didn't ask for it) $150+ because the newer one was that much cheaper now than when the 1st one had been purchased.

I believe REI is the best place to purchase a GPS or similar equipment.

I should have known that... I guess a trip to SLC is in my future... I bought the Vista HCx on the DAY that it came out.. 30K Miles later, the firmware is getting funky sometimes, and the rubber padding on the outside has practically all come off.

The Steaks