Posting a Picture

TeamOC

I have been trying to post a picture for an EarthCache going on 2 days now. Is anyone else having issues? What should I do to fix this?

Thanks!

Same problem for us too. The system accepted a couple picture uploads yesterday, but then stopped. We keep getting a Groundspeak upload system error......return to main page.

Any word on the issue?

Have you tried re-sizing the picture to a display-friendly size? Others have reported that this worked for them.

Edited to add: There are at least two other threads about this on the first page of the forum right now. Doesn't anyone read the group (or at least scan the thread titles) before posting any more?

Edited by GeoGeeBee

Have you tried re-sizing the picture to a display-friendly size? Others have reported that this worked for them.

Edited to add: There are at least two other threads about this on the first page of the forum right now. Doesn't anyone read the group (or at least scan the thread titles) before posting any more?

Thank you I did resize and that worked. I have never posted until today so I didn't look for other posts. From now I will though. I didn't think about looking. Thanks for the help!

I have been trying to post a picture for an EarthCache going on 2 days now. Is anyone else having issues? What should I do to fix this?

Thanks!

Yes. this is my first visit to forum -- I was hoping someone could help. I've e-mailed the owner sharing the problem. we tried three times last night and several times this morning. I'm sorry you're having problems, but glad I'm not the only one. Hopefully, help is on the way.