FindstatGen

I thought there used to be an Icon where we could click and post questions about the GS Site. I dont see it any longer, So, Ill post here instead.

I have used several macro's that would allow me to edit my profile and show some sort of summery of my caches found. For some reason, though, I must be doing something wrond and I cant figure out what it is.

I run the macro "FindstatGen.gsk. I then go to my profile, click 'edit profile'. I take out all of the text that is showing (this text is from the last profile change I made). I paste the new info in. I even scroll back to the top of the new test and it will show the date and the cache count.

But, when I save the changes, and re-open my profile, it is still showing the older info, and no matter what I have tried, I cant get the profile information to update to the latest info.

I thought there used to be an Icon where we could click and post questions about the GS Site. I dont see it any longer, So, Ill post here instead.

I have used several macro's that would allow me to edit my profile and show some sort of summery of my caches found. For some reason, though, I must be doing something wrond and I cant figure out what it is.

I run the macro "FindstatGen.gsk. I then go to my profile, click 'edit profile'. I take out all of the text that is showing (this text is from the last profile change I made). I paste the new info in. I even scroll back to the top of the new test and it will show the date and the cache count.

But, when I save the changes, and re-open my profile, it is still showing the older info, and no matter what I have tried, I cant get the profile information to update to the latest info.

If it helps Im seeing lots of FINDSTATGEN stuff on your profile.

It's possible that the profile has been updated, but isn't refreshing in the OP's browser.

Berta, Nick and Zoey - try opening your profile page, and reloading it from your browser (the circular arrow button on the Firefox or Chrome toolbars, F5 from Internet Explorer).

Bingo. Whever changing your profile you have to refresh the page or your browser will pull the 'old' page from your cookies and it will look like nothing happened.