The Ultimate Lazy Cacher...

ArtieD

There's a cache owner who on his profile page has threatened to delete logs that only contain "TFTC". He feels that if he went through the trouble to hide the cache, people should at least leave more than 4 characters in their logs. I wonder how he'd feel about someone logging a period.

I wonder how he'd feel about TPTB reinstating those logs that he improperly deleted.

He'd probably feel as though he sent his message, loud and clear. And good for him!

Seems like that message would be blunted by the fact that the 'TFTC' log would be allowed to remain and that he would be cautioned against future such deletions. The finder, of course, would have teh happy feeling of learning that there was nothing wrong with the way that he/she logged the cache and that the cache owner was in the wrong.

Interesting. I've seen a handful, but not too many, cache pages where owners rant that they will delete TFTC logs and the like. I suppose such a log would be reinstated in the no ALR era if escalated to Groundspeak HQ.