Remove found bugs from "my cache" page?

RJFerret

OK, I've tried, but it's not a watch list thing... I searched, but didn't find anything.. I'm surprised this query hasn't come up previously.

Is it possible to remove (or not display) the "TB's you've found" listing from the My Cache page?

I specifically avoid picking up TB's so that list doesn't grow...! I wouldn't mind helping TB's, but the inconvenience is greater than the reward: not good Flow.

(It would be great if like on EBay or Yahoo you could move elements of that page where you want them as a user.) Needless to say, I'd eliminate that display or move it to bottommost.

Thanks for any Markwell or answer,

Randy

I was with you until you said that you avoid picking up travel bugs because of the inconvenience of having them on your 'My Cache Page.'

If I understand correctly, you don't pick up travel bugs because you don't want to scroll down a couple inches?

Personally, I prefer the idea that someone had recently to have the list show the 10 most recent, like the find list.

RichardMoore

www.geocities.com/richardsrunaway

quote:
Originally posted by RichardMoore:

If I understand correctly, you don't pick up travel bugs because you don't want to scroll down a couple inches?

It's a hack, I know, but it works flawlessly and doesn't have any down side.

However, if there's a system "easter egg" for it, I'd apply that and perhaps appreciate the rare interesting TB...

Anybody? Anybody?? Bueller???

Randy

PS: The obvious solution is to just copy the links and make my own page--but that's less efficient.

quote:
Originally posted by nincehelser:

It amazes me how non-paying members can get soooo picky about the interface.

Haha.. No nit-picking! Just a query.. {grin} Not even a feature request!

(BTW: We all pay via advertising, some simply choose to pay for more...)

Enjoy,

Randy

PS: Since my query obviously isn't possible, I'd delete this thread--but wait: can't! {evil grin}