Silly Question..

Coyote's Girl

What is it?

It's a way you can nominate certain logs as being, erm, good, or erm, funny, and if they are good (or indeed funny) then they get posted to some page on the website where other people can read them and admire their goodness and funniness.

I did find that page once by accident but found fairly quickly that what I found good or funny did not match what others thought was .... (you get the idea).

I think it was originally tied in with the 10 year celebration.

The main thing it does it put a silly big black banner on the top of all the logs on the cache pages for which you have to employ a FF script to get rid of.

What is it?

I did find that page once by accident but found fairly quickly that what I found good or funny did not match what others thought was .... (you get the idea).

I think it was originally tied in with the 10 year celebration.

The main thing it does it put a silly big black banner on the top of all the logs on the cache pages for which you have to employ a FF script to get rid of.

You are right, it showed up on pages with the 10 year celebration. I dislike the black banner too and do not participate in the nominating. I could make more uncomplimentary comments about the stupid banner but that would be a whole different discussion that has been flogged many times over! :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Edited by brendah