FTF New Caches

ogurtripp

Set up your notifications so you will know when new caches are published, then get ready for the fun!

Be advised, though, that there is a disclaimer on the site that explains sometimes things happen, and occasionally a notification email will not be sent. Last year we had about a week of this glitch, and FTFers knew about the new caches only by checking the site themselves for new caches in our area.

Along this line I thought I was first to find on one tonight because I did not see anyone elses signature in the logbook. Unless in the dark I signed the wrong page but it was clean and the first one inside the cover. When I got home to log it in there were 3 others who said they got the FTF and the travel bug that was in there. I did see the bobber they said they left....shoot....they had to be there less than 10 minutes before me...why would you clain a FTF and not sign the logbook?

If you realy care, go back and re-check the log book. If you were correct, just add that cache to your FTF list. No need to make a big scien about it. You could politely send a e-mail to the wrong FTFers. and let them know that they must have missed your signature. But don't get into a flame war vie e-mail or on the cache page.