Travel Bug in MY cache?

The_wolfies

Hi

This is our first post ever on the site. Just started caching a week ago and have found 4 already and hid 1 also.

Last week we found a cache with a travel bug but didn't know what to do with it, so we left it.

Question 1? Can we go back to that cache to retrieve the bug after visiting it once already?

Yesterday, our own cache was discovered for the first time and somebody left a travel bug in it.

Question 2?

Can we take the travel bug from our own site to place it in another more suitable one, or does it have to be somebody who visits our cache?

By the way, greetings from Ireland to all of you.

Thanks

You can still get the travel bug if you would like. Just make sure and change your "found it" log to reflect that you picked it up. Then you need to go to the Travel Bug Page and enter the serial number of the bug and log the find.

Then when you go to another cache you can drop the TB off and at the bottom of the "log it" screen for the cache will be a drop down box where you can choose a TB (if you have more than 1 in your possession) to leave in that cache.

quote:
Can we take the travel bug from our own site to place it in another more suitable one, or does it have to be somebody who visits our cache?

Why do you feel that your cache is not a suitable one for the TB?

I usually leave TB's placed in my caches for others to find, but that is just me.

---------------------------------------------------

Free your mind and the rest will follow action-smiley-076.gif