Spooky Boo the TB: A tragic tale with a scooby doo ending.

Brown Coat

Hopefully the owner of Spooky Boo the ghost TB will run across this post.

I still have him.

His story is long and strange and frought with disaster. He has been lost, found, re-lost, found, abandoned, forgotten and almost destroyed. He has been found and tormented by cats and took a soul cleansing trip through the washer and dryer. He was put somewhere where I wouldn't forget him. Then I forgot where I put him. (go figure). Then he waited in the car and missed his trip to The Bahamas where I intended to leave him.

Then he went rogue and was relocated by a family member right before his destined trip to Roatan Honduras. I couldn't find him till I got back. He also missed out on Florida because he hid in the bottom of my computer bag.

All of this is true.

As of now... Spooky Boo is safely enshrined in my computer cabinet where all things important live.

Halloween is just around the corner and Spooky Boo is about to come out of forced retirement. Look for him in October around Atlanta and the burbs. I might even make him his own "one time FTF cache" so someone can grab a FTF for finding the long forgotten Spooky Boo. If not, then he'll just show up in another cache somewhere. We'll see.

Sorry for having him for so long.

-Brown Coat.

Wow! Never again did I expect to hear from Spooky Boo again! Thank you very much for resurrecting him to be a happy travel bug again! All of our travel bugs went missing, and to recover at least one means a lot :mellow:! Thank you Brown Coat, letting us know what happened to him is really shiny of you :).

The Beast.

Hopefully the owner of Spooky Boo the ghost TB will run across this post.

I still have him.

His story is long and strange and fraught with disaster. He has been lost, found, re-lost, found, abandoned, forgotten and almost destroyed. He has been found and tormented by cats and took a soul cleansing trip through the washer and dryer. He was put somewhere where I wouldn't forget him. Then I forgot where I put him. (go figure). Then he waited in the car and missed his trip to The Bahamas where I intended to leave him.

Then he went rogue and was relocated by a family member right before his destined trip to Roatan Honduras. I couldn't find him till I got back. He also missed out on Florida because he hid in the bottom of my computer bag.

All of this is true.

As of now... Spooky Boo is safely enshrined in my computer cabinet where all things important live.

Halloween is just around the corner and Spooky Boo is about to come out of forced retirement. Look for him in October around Atlanta and the burbs. I might even make him his own "one time FTF cache" so someone can grab a FTF for finding the long forgotten Spooky Boo. If not, then he'll just show up in another cache somewhere. We'll see.

Sorry for having him for so long.

-Brown Coat.