New Geocaching Blog

BADFISH2

Thanks for the kind words Brooklyn51 and clockworkwizardry. I hope the information is helpful. I know that when I started geocaching I was clueless. My next post will probably be about travel bugs, how they work and how to properly log them. That seems to be a confusing thing for most people.

Thanks for the kind words Brooklyn51 and clockworkwizardry. I hope the information is helpful. I know that when I started geocaching I was clueless. My next post will probably be about travel bugs, how they work and how to properly log them. That seems to be a confusing thing for most people.

Do me a favor, tell people to write down and save the tracking number until after they have successfully dropped the bug into the next cache listing. :P

Edited by BlueDeuce

Congrats on your #500 Mr Bad Fish!

I like the certificate thingy that you took with you, neat idea that I may well copy for our next milestone :blink:

Your blog is looking good – I’ve added it to my reader

It would be nice to read more detail about your own adventures, that’s the kind of geocaching blogs I personally enjoy reading more than the general “how to” info, and I suspect that would be the case for most who have been caching for a while.

Having said that, your “how to” stuff is clear and well written and I’m sure will be very helpful to any beginners stumbling across your blog, so a mix of the two would be great.

Edited by The Chaos Crew

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I do plan to add my own experiences once I get the basics out of the way. I wanted to start with the "how to" for those just beginning. I welcome any and all replies to the blog if you see fit. I would like to see some discussion develop eventually.

Thanks for your interest.