you know youre addicted when>>>>>

n1ntndo

i think im addicted....lol

i know i havent been doing it for long but ive read a lot about this and all these forums. so i always have things running through my head. everywhere i look i see either places where caches can go or i figure out ways in my head that can make things into geocahes.. like tree trunks become caches or knots in trees or even a kids play yard out on someones lawn. anything. in my head its always going on. i think that means im addicted. its funny and cool and all different things. im not gonna stop geocaching and i wish i was ready to start my own but i know now that i am not ready. i guess seeing these things everywhere means not only am i addicted but that i probably could make some great caches. is there a way to just make caches and sell them or do i have to actully put them out.

let me know what expiences you have been through that you finally or thought u have been addicted.

Edited by n1ntndo

Dropped some friends off in Paradise Valley this morning and thought I would take a look in the area for a quickie or two. Five hours and twelve searches later I had to stop for lunch.

Thought I was going to head out to ONE local but see there are maybe five in the area. Heading out in a minute.

Fresh scabs on the legs and one on forehead, sunburned a bit, it's 100 degrees where I am right now, and I still haven't done my real life job searches for the day.

Where's Bill W. when you need him?

Edited by Mcrojo

A co-worker of mine would eat his cereal out of a lock-n-lock container. Drove me up a wall. Those are NOT for food!

And he was a geocacher nonetheless. Very disappointed. :laughing:

my husband and i do that all the time and its so funny. when i read your reply it made me laugh out loud for real. my 3year old loked at me and she said"mommy what so funny", as she is laughing too. i love kids. its great hearing that were not the only ones to do that.

You start a "you know you are addicted when" thread. :laughing:

ya i think its interesting to know what people are thinking about when there not physically geocaching but somehow there minds still are. its funny to hear the responses.

ya i think its interesting to know what people are thinking about when there not physically geocaching but somehow there minds still are. its funny to hear the responses.

Do you spend a lot of time on facebook or do you twitter much?

i have twitter and facebook. i dont go on facebook much unless i get an email saying i have a message or somthing from there. i have been going more onto twitter. On twitter i am n1ntndo and in facebook i have 2 accounts. just out of curousity why were you asking. do you have either of them

i have twitter and facebook. i dont go on facebook much unless i get an email saying i have a message or somthing from there. i have been going more onto twitter. On twitter i am n1ntndo and in facebook i have 2 accounts. just out of curousity why were you asking. do you have either of them

Hmm, no. I am not one of those who enjoy the constant bombardment of peoples every thought sent to me electronically. I'd rather talk on the phone than text and I prefer the call to be short and to the point. Leaves more to talk about when my friends and I get together over a beer or three.

I only asked because of your comment.

Hmm, no. I am not one of those who enjoy the constant bombardment of peoples every thought sent to me electronically. I'd rather talk on the phone than text and I prefer the call to be short and to the point. Leaves more to talk about when my friends and I get together over a beer or three.

I only asked because of your comment.

i understand what ur saying and i am somwhat the same way. im not really much into twitter or facebook and myspace like i used to be but i do enjoy texting. idk why but its cool.