Cache For Every City

ryo62

I was just wondering if people would like to help me for a series. A Cache in every city?

If so please reply and tell me which city.

There are quite a few *countries* which don't have a single cache in them, including some with some very large cities. Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, an area with about 3 million people, has zero caches.

I was just wondering if people would like to help me for a series. A Cache in every city?

There are quite a few *countries* which don't have a single cache in them, including some with some very large cities. Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, an area with about 3 million people, has zero caches.

Will u place 1?

Will u place 1?

Not in Dar es Salaam, although I'm working on a project that might involve another visit to Tanzania next year it's still 7500 miles away from me. I've placed 25 or so in the city in which I live and barely have time to maintain those so I won't be placing any new ones for awhile. I just wanted to remind you that this is an international game, and there are many countries, some of them quite large, which don't have any caches at all, and possibly no local geocachers either.

How about, rather than repeatedly asking a lot of people over the pond to help you out with a local series, you either ask in the UK forum - or start a series with a few hides of your own first ????

Edited by keehotee

Why not start with the county you are resident in, and have a series of caches in villages, hamlets, small towns - something that makes for a pleasant drive. You could start your series with Sunday Afternoon Drive 1 (2, 3, 4, etc.) for example.

We had two series that spring to mind - Strollin' On the Alphabet - A (through Z) and Strollin' on the Numerics (1 through 20, then another series, I believe.) Also last winter, not many caches were being placed, so a cacher placed a series of nanos at bus stops to satisy our FTF hunters...

Good luck with your series!

Edited by popokiiti