Holding on to more than 1 hithiker, if picked up from different caches?

Squirrel Nut & Beersnob

I'm new to geocaching and was wondering about 'possessing' more than 1 hitchhiker at a time... (not from the same cache, or dropping more than 1 in the same cache) I'm going on vacation later this month, and was thinking about picking up a bug or 2 (maybe 3 at most) locally if my vacation would take them closer to their goal, and likewise picking up some when I was on vacation, to take to caches close to home- or at other points I visit on my vacation.

I'd definately have them all to a new cache within 2 weeks of taking them from the old.... is this acceptable?

Also, does anyone know how quickly the bugs are being shipped out when you order some? I hoped to create some and drop them off on vacation, and I just ordered them this morning.

Thanks!

I walk the Maze of Moments, but everywhere I turn to, begins a new beginning, but never finds a finish..

Personally, as the owner of four travel bugs, I would never check to see if you had other bugs when you picked one of mine up. If you were responsible to log it promptly, and help it towards its goals, then it wouldn't matter to me how many other bugs you were holding.

Just as long as you didn't try to push Jesus on me. icon_wink.gif(sorry, tongue in cheek remark relating to another thread I am in.) icon_biggrin.gif

stealyourcache.jpg "Don't be so open-minded that your brains fall out." -Dru Morgan www.theheavenlyhost.com/dru

Personally, as the owner of four travel bugs, I would never check to see if you had other bugs when you picked one of mine up. If you were responsible to log it promptly, and help it towards its goals, then it wouldn't matter to me how many other bugs you were holding.

Just as long as you didn't try to push Jesus on me. icon_wink.gif(sorry, tongue in cheek remark relating to another thread I am in.) icon_biggrin.gif

stealyourcache.jpg "Don't be so open-minded that your brains fall out." -Dru Morgan www.theheavenlyhost.com/dru