Lowrance Endura - change icon for found GCs?

jjmcwill

Went geocaching with my Endura Out&Back with 1.4 firmware.

Friend was using a Delorme PN-40.

I noticed that when we logged a GC as found on the Delorme, the icon for the GC changed to a smiley on the map.

The icons don't change on the Lowrance Endura, nor is there any other indication that I know of, to show that the cache has been found.

Is there something I'm missing or is this an omitted feature?

Jeff

You can filter the list and once the cache is marked as found it will not show up when the list if filtered for not found. I have yet to have a problem with not knowing if I have found a cache or not. Hopefully this will get taken care of later but for now it is not so bad.

It is a feature that will be included in the 1.5 firmware upgrade, as well as alot of the other common requests.

You can filter the list and once the cache is marked as found it will not show up when the list if filtered for not found. I have yet to have a problem with not knowing if I have found a cache or not. Hopefully this will get taken care of later but for now it is not so bad.

It is a feature that will be included in the 1.5 firmware upgrade, as well as alot of the other common requests.

It will be interesting to see what 1.5.0 offers.