Moving Trackables Into Collection - Help

hollora

I am slowly moving my trackables into the new Collection option. But - I have encountered, so far, 5 coins which I can not move/drop into the collection. In fact, I now can't even get them changed back to a traveling coin to drop.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? How did you get it resolved?

Thought I would ask here before posting a question to Groundspeak. Thank you.

I am slowly moving my trackables into the new Collection option. But - I have encountered, so far, 5 coins which I can not move/drop into the collection. In fact, I now can't even get them changed back to a traveling coin to drop.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? How did you get it resolved?

Thought I would ask here before posting a question to Groundspeak. Thank you.

I put all my coins that are keepers in my collection and didn't have any trouble.

@ Maine Family - this was exactly what I was attempting to do - a few coins at a time. @ Droo - I have them in Inventory - just can't move them into the collection (read below). I even tried making them not collectible and starting again - nothing works.

I went and edited the coin to collectible. Then when I went to the coin to move it to my collection the only options were to write a note OR discover it. My collection is quite large and the list is getting longer as I work to move them into the collection.

Sorry it has taken so long to post back - there was a death in the family (my daughter's mother-in-law) and things have been a bit crazy here.

@ Maine Family - this was exactly what I was attempting to do - a few coins at a time. @ Droo - I have them in Inventory - just can't move them into the collection (read below). I even tried making them not collectible and starting again - nothing works.

I went and edited the coin to collectible. Then when I went to the coin to move it to my collection the only options were to write a note OR discover it. My collection is quite large and the list is getting longer as I work to move them into the collection.

Sorry it has taken so long to post back - there was a death in the family (my daughter's mother-in-law) and things have been a bit crazy here.

Sorry to hear about your daughters mother-in-law.

Yesterday I couldn't move my coins but today I could. Hope it works for you too.

Edited by Maine Family

There was recently a system problem with moving Trackables.

Try this:

Go to http://www.geocaching.com/my/

Near the top of the page you should see a link for "Trackables Inventory". Click that and on the right, next to each of your travelers you should see Action: Move to Collection.

Edited by BlueDeuce

Try this:

Near the top of the page you should see a link for "Trackables Inventory". Click that and on the right, next to each of your travelers you should see Action: Move to Collection.

It is working for me tonight.

Edited by Maine Family

Try this:

Wow, that is soooo much easier! Thanks :(

Try this:

That was how I was trying to do it - I suspected a system problem. Seems all better now - thank you!

Try this:

That was how I was trying to do it - I suspected a system problem. Seems all better now - thank you!

Glad it is working for you now.