Difficulty and Terrain rating help

Hi everyone,

I am still new to the forums and think this is the right category; if not sorry!

Anyways, around where I live there are quite a few lakes with some islands in them. I would like to place a multi cache on some of these islands and over different yet close lakes. The caches aren't going to be all that hard to find once you are on the selected islands, however you will need a boat of some sort to get to the islands. I have looked in my area at other caches which require boats, and they all have a terrain rating of 5, and a high difficulty rating (3.5+).

I would like some input on what other cachers think this should be rated difficulty and terrain wise.

Thanks! :)

You might consider keeping all the caches in one lake. Not many people would want to put in and take a boat out of several lakes just to log one multi. Several traditionals in several lakes might be more apealing to more people. Good luck with your hides.

I never thought of that. Opps!

Also did you mean " Several traditionals on several islands might be more apealing"?

thanks