Spring instructor

Missy B

Hello!

I'm a program coordinator at the local community college in Tucson and I've scheduled a geocaching class for the spring term. I am looking for a fellow geocacher to instruct it.

Anyone interested? It would be for January - May timeframe. I haven't scheduled the exact date but need to do so soon. I am thinking about a Thurs evening 2 hour class then a 4 hour "field" study/geocache hunt on a Saturday.

Please reply here if you're interested.

Thanks!

:blink:-->

QUOTE(Missy B @ Aug 12 2010, 07:08 AM) 4432387[/snapback]

Hello!

I'm a program coordinator at the local community college in Tucson and I've scheduled a geocaching class for the spring term. I am looking for a fellow geocacher to instruct it.

Anyone interested? It would be for January - May timeframe. I haven't scheduled the exact date but need to do so soon. I am thinking about a Thurs evening 2 hour class then a 4 hour "field" study/geocache hunt on a Saturday.

Please reply here if you're interested.

Thanks!

I do not hang out in the forums all that much any longer however I did get this emailed to me by a friend.

Feel free to get in touch with me if you would like to discuss this. I have a presentation I have created that I give to local Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts and a few youth groups.

Why do I feel like submitting a geocaching resume? :unsure:

I have seen your name in a few logs and online. I also live in Tucson, so look me up if you want to discuss.

ShadowAce

I do not hang out in the forums all that much any longer however I did get this emailed to me by a friend.

Feel free to get in touch with me if you would like to discuss this. I have a presentation I have created that I give to local Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts and a few youth groups.

Why do I feel like submitting a geocaching resume? :unsure:

I have seen your name in a few logs and online. I also live in Tucson, so look me up if you want to discuss.

ShadowAce

Thanks to your friend! :blink: As you can see by my post count, I don't hang out in the forums either but figured it'd be a good place to inquire.

I've sent a PM and email through this site with my contact info.

Thanks

Missy

Edited by Missy B