trackables order

nessie3d & Ynka

Hi,

we discovered yesterday that the list of the trackables in one's profile just went random ...

we believe it was used to be in a age-order, being the oldest trackable on top, the most recent on the bottom ..

now there's just no logic pattern (a mystery on its own ??) :(

not by name, not by date registred, not by symbol, not by amount of a particular one .. nothing ..

anybody has an explanation for this ?

thank you,

kindest,

bjorn/nessie3d

Hi,

we discovered yesterday that the list of the trackables in one's profile just went random ...

we believe it was used to be in a age-order, being the oldest trackable on top, the most recent on the bottom ..

now there's just no logic pattern (a mystery on its own ??) :)

not by name, not by date registred, not by symbol, not by amount of a particular one .. nothing ..

anybody has an explanation for this ?

thank you,

kindest,

bjorn/nessie3d

Mine seem to be by order found. Dog Tag, USA Geocoin and YJTB are at the top and I remember those to be the first that I logged. The last coin that I found is at the bottom. Can't really comment on the middle.

Trackables are usually sorted by the order in which Groundspeak entered the data (tracking #'s, etc.) into their system, mainly chronological.

I just checked mine and it's showing the correct order. Every once in a while, it sort them in some random order but it usually corrects itself in a day or so.