cache near dock in St. John

cj'smomanddad

Hi All, I am planning a cruise that stops in St. John, NB in a couple of weeks and would like to try a little geocaching with my son while we are there. We have a TB that we would like to move along. Any caches that are fairly close to where the cruises dock, as we won't have a car? Any suggestions would be great. Thanks from NJ, USA

Hi There,

This cache is just outside of the exit from the dock, a bit to your right. It has some bugs in it now, and room for more. "Crusin" Cache

If you use the Hide & Seek a Cache option, and search with the GC code from the "Crusin" cache, GC23XTB you will get a map of those in the area. Your ship will likely dock just to the left of the above cache, just beside the street name Water St.

I've done most of the caches within a walking distance of the cruise ship terminal, most of them should be quick finds. The walking tour is interesting - Uptown Saint John Walking Tour #1 but might take a couple of hours to finish. It has no room for bugs, but should have a non trackable geocoin at the end. It does take you to many interesting areas around the city.

Hope this helps, enjoy your visit!

Feel free to post any other questions here, or contact me thru the geocaching.com site.

Snoik