My Finds PQ problem

two bison

My profile shows that, as of today I have 9513 finds. I ran the My Finds PQ and it returned on 9493 results. How do I figure out which are missing?

Is anyone else experiencing this type of discrepancy? I believe the larger number is correct. I have received no notices of deleted finds by cache owners.

My bet is you've logged 20 caches twice. Or one cache 20 times. :)

So you would have 9513 finds on 9493 caches. The My Finds PQ will correctly include all the caches only once, but will show all the logs on each.

Hmmmm. Perhaps you're right. I know there was a Joe Cache locationless that had various and changing requirements but all came under the same "found it" that we did several times back in the day? Of course, you'd think I'd've noticed this before and not suddenly discovered it. LOL. I'll run cache stats or some such and see what it tells me. Thanks for having your brain turned on this morning.

Edited by two bison

No problem. Come on up to my event in a couple of weeks and I'll get you a beer and we'll talk about that brain function. Or lack thereof :)

Thanks, a beer sounds good. Also, thanks for the invitation, I'll consult with The Lady Bison regarding your event.

Edited by two bison