changing cord on a new cache

tub lake

I'an new and learning i submitted a new cord ,the cord that i put in was way off ,45 ft i didn't check it before it was posted,i learned that it was off when someone hunting it couldn't find it, started asking me about what area it was in or around old log or stump, i knew it was not around any of these so i went to check it like i was hunting it and was off by 45 ft ,is there any way to make it right on the web page besides puting in a note,also how do you put background pictures on the front page,i need to know a lot.

Edited by tub lake

I'an new and learning i submitted a new cord ,the cord that i put in was way off ,45 ft i didn't check it before it was posted,i learned that it was off when someone hunting it couldn't find it, started asking me about what area it was in or around old log or stump, i knew it was not around any of these so i went to check it like i was hunting it and was off by 45 ft ,is there any way to make it right on the web page besides puting in a note,also how do you put background pictures on the front page,i need to know a lot.

Select log a visit and for the log type select update coordinates.

GOOD INFO IT WORKED .

There seems to be a limit on just how far you can update it yourself.

What is the magic number? Apparently if it's too far, then a reviewer

has to do it for you, but how do you get this done? Send an email to them

through their profile page or disable the cache?

I have one I'm trying to update and not having much luck.......

There seems to be a limit on just how far you can update it yourself.

What is the magic number? Apparently if it's too far, then a reviewer

has to do it for you, but how do you get this done? Send an email to them

through their profile page or disable the cache?

I have one I'm trying to update and not having much luck.......

I believe the "magic number" is 1/10 mile. If it's that far off, definately disable while you wait for the update. An email to the reviewer through profile is probably best. Be sure to include the GC # of the cache in question.