OS Map with cache overlap

I know and love the Greasemonkey Map Substituter macro which allows an OS map to be shown for a single cache.

Is there some way that I could produce a OS map extract with several caches on it?

I have GSAK so can get a Google Map with several caches but I cannot see how to get an OS map.

An OS 25k extract with a few caches would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance,

MrA

One way of doing it.

Part 1 If you havent already got it, install the GSAK macro MyGoogleEarth and use this to get your filter of caches onto GE.

Part 2 Put "Gavin's unofficial overlay of the Ordinance Survey Maps" onto GE - sorry I don't have a link, try Google. Job done

Edited to remove broken link

Edited by Just Roger

I know and love the Greasemonkey Map Substituter macro which allows an OS map to be shown for a single cache.

Is there some way that I could produce a OS map extract with several caches on it?

I have GSAK so can get a Google Map with several caches but I cannot see how to get an OS map.

An OS 25k extract with a few caches would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance,

MrA

You could use mobile atlas creator and create a kmz (i.e garmin custom map) of the area the caches are in.

Mobile atlas creator can use various sources, including bing's 1:50k and 1:25k OS maps.

http://mobac.dnsalias.org/

The resulting kmz file can be loaded into google earth, garmin basecamp (and probably a few other programs) as well as a few garmin gps devices (so long as you keep within their size limits)

Obviously you'll know the same programs can load gpx or loc files too, so voila you end up with an OS map with caches on it.

Edited by needaxeo