Petition on Intrest For The GPS ADVENTURES MAZE IN FLORIDA

Capt Biggins

I'm calling for all my fellow geocachers in the south & southeast :( ..... I'm in communication with a curator at a science center call G Wiz here in Florida, who returned my calls when I asked to please bring the traveling exhibit to our state / region :( . As a way to show how many really would take the offer serious to come visit; I've made up this petition of interest. Please sign it. Its my way of showing how far geocachers would be coming if they are seriously considering the offer. If anyone from Minotaur Mazes :grin: or Groundspeak :unsure: would contact me. I would really like to help in sealing the deal..

Petition Of Interest - Bring The GPS MAZE TO G Wiz Science Center

I thank you all for taking the time to read this, and more so if you signed the petition.

Signed in. If you get the exhibit I will be there, with my monkey bells on.

Well please pimp my cause on your FB page and via email messages to fellow geocachers. The more signatures I feel the better the chances it will happen- "If you show enough people interested" the voices in my head tell me.. "They will bring it!"

Edited by Capt Biggins