Activation code for GeoWoodstock VIII Poker Cards

Crowesfeat30

I just received a trackable deck of GeoWoodstock VIII Poker Cards (totally forgot I'd ordered 'em so it was a nice surprise). Where do I get the activation code?

Thanks, CF30

Try the Oakcoins website. They were the main coin sponsor. After that I'd give coincodes.com a try. Here is a trackable page for one. You might also try emailing the owner to ask him,

I just received a trackable deck of GeoWoodstock VIII Poker Cards (totally forgot I'd ordered 'em so it was a nice surprise). Where do I get the activation code?

Thanks, CF30

Mine had the activation code on a slip of paper inside the box.

I believe all of the activations on these are the same. If it is a word like GeoWd8, then it is probably universal. In that case PMing him the code would be nice.

In a matter of opinion, I find activation codes to be more disrupive than helpful. If you lose the code, sometimes it can become impossible to find the vendor and get one. In what case is someone going to steal an unactivated coin and NOT have the activation code with it?

Thanks, CF30

Mine had the activation code on a slip of paper inside the box.

After careful inspection of the box I found a slip of paper with the code. Thanks GoJayBee! I didn't occur to me to look there. Or I looked but didn't see it... Or I figured that it would have fluttered out and it hadn't... Doh! LOL!

Thread may be closed now. Thanks all! :)