East Kooteneys

FunkMaster-T

I'll be short since you know about me, I think... There are a few of us up this way, more in the Elk Valley as a whole. Cranbrook Kimberley is a hot spot of course so they have almost all the caches.

In the B10 Doukhobour Explosion thread I mentioned the event near Cranbrook next week.. 24th..

Good spot to meet some of us if you have time/ interest .

GC27N1M A Geocachers Annual Event Cache #8

Where are you from as a matter of interest?

Doug 7rxc

We are from Kimberley. Myself and my two young sons are known as "The Handsome Boys". I had actually discovered caching a few years back when I lived in Jasper, Ab. But at the time Parks Canada did not allow caching so there was a very limited amount of caches. Decided to introduce it to my boys and we are having a blast. We are planning on going to the Caching Event next week so hopefully we will meet there...T.

We are from Kimberley. Myself and my two young sons are known as "The Handsome Boys". I had actually discovered caching a few years back when I lived in Jasper, Ab. But at the time Parks Canada did not allow caching so there was a very limited amount of caches. Decided to introduce it to my boys and we are having a blast. We are planning on going to the Caching Event next week so hopefully we will meet there...T.

That's where I'd like to be... nicer than Cranbrook... mostly because it's not as big, hot/cold, crowded, seems to be hiring etc. I like it up here, but for reasons I'll explain, I may have to relocate soon... I just can't seem to find what I enjoy to get paid for... ha... No one else cares so event it is... God willun and the river don't rise... or the truck break down, gas go up, any number of natural and unnatural disasters...

I'm trying to get down a bit early since I have to do some stuff in Cbrook and then maybe some early caches before getting to the event... I still have some unclaimed puzzles to locate, and one to do a better signature... since I lost my pen last time and pine gum fades...

Doug 7rxc