Imagine if they were all this good.

fortworthbret

Check out Celia the Travel Bug, which I had the pleasure of giving a lift halfway across the country. If you look at the map, you'll notice that almost every single finder moved it dozens or hundreds of miles in the right direction towards its goal.

On the other hand, I started two travel bugs to race between Arizona and Missouri, and the first few finders promptly took them each in the wrong direction. Ah well...

Old Bet has been alot of fun for us. She is certainly not taking the direct route to her goal of Los Alamos New Mexico but she's been alot of places and seen alot of things along the way. One of her goals was to go to a circus so she could send pictures home from the big top. Well when she recently sent pics home at the Barnum and Bailey circus I sent the local library and newspaper the link to her adventures. Since she's a town mascot I thought it only fair... no reply's, I hope someone reads the email and takes a look anyways.