recover an old account?

klackamas

I have an old account I would like to recover. The problem is, I can't remember the password and no longer have access to the old email address I was using at the time.

Of course I started a new account, but I have travel bugs registered on the old account that I cannot use without logging in with my old user name.

Any suggestions? :(

Do you remember the email address attached to that account. If you've got that addy, +the Username, you should email to contact@geocaching.com and inquire whether that's enough.

I'm not 100% that this will be enough info for them to send you a new password to a different email address, but it's the only way I know to try.

yes, I read that. But I can find no mention anywhere about how to transfer the travel bugs. Any seggustions on that part? I assume I can only transfer them by logging in to the old account.

Not at all. If you still have the tracking numbers, you can go to the Travel Bug page in your new account and just "grab" them off your old account.