Tech Challenged

tigerillie

Gee, I thought I actually understood technology. Then my dad gave me this GPS and I thought I would finally be able to do this caching thing but I have read through the manual and still have no idea how to just put in coordinates from a listing on this site. The only thing I apparently figured out was how to put my name on it. lol.

I was really looking forward to trying this. I feel like such an idiot. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Ilana

Hmmm... pretty old one here. :) Does not mean though that you cannot use it.

Generally, to hand-enter coords., "mark" your current position, then scroll to highlight those coords., [Enter] and manually alter those digits to match those of the cache you wish to hunt for (scrolling sideways to access each one -- up or down to change the digit).

Do the same for the name/or #. When finished with the changes, [save] if there is that option.

Set to go. You should be able to do a number of caches that way -- but each one does need to have a name/number different from all the others. :lol: