what does a micro cache look like?

ay1610

Common microcaches are film canisters, not relegated to just those either, just that size equivalent. BUT, just because it is listed as a micro, it could also be a Nano -- same thing, but much smaller yet. They can be as small or smaller than your little fingernail.

For the first couple, you might be better off shooting for a small or larger, first.

From what we have found (very very little) micros can be anything about the size of a 35mm film canister. out of 3 we found, one was actually a film canister, one was a magnetic key holder, and the other was some sort of flat magnetic thingy that was tricky to notice.

Hope those examples help. Micros can be annoying so I limit my searches for them.

Micros can be annoying so I limit my searches for them.

A challenge occasionally, is a good thing. :laughing:

yes, we like micros in moderation. When I was just learning everything, I didn't pay attention to cache size and just got frustrated going for caches and not finding them. Turned out that the gps was loaded down with micros.