Flipping coins

ZeroHecksGiven

I'm big into collecting vinyl/records. Not of older music, but current bands. It's pretty similar to geocoins in that an album will be pressed on vinyl and instead of a large run of black, they'll do 100 on green, 200 on clear, 300 on yellow, etc. Meaning, that 100 on green is the rarest and will basically fetch a handsome amount on eBay within a few days, depending on the bands. I've sold a few records over the $200 mark, records I paid $8-$12 for. Now, most vinyl collectors buy the records to listen to and to collect. Some people only buying records to flip AKA sell on eBay to make money of some guy who wasn't online at the right time of the day or missed out on buying a record that sold out in 15 minutes. Most collectors despise this for obvious reasons...

How do you guys feel about flippers for your coins? Be it the person designing the coin flipping their own coins, random people buying up five coins to flip or by whatever means?

Just something I've pondered since I got into geocaching. I don't see it as a big deal either way and flipping records isn't a huge deal to me, but I know it gets some vinyl collectors super heated.