My Finds PQ not adding up

According to my profile, I've gotten 239 caches, but when I do a MyFinds PQ, it only comes back with 209 caches that I've found. I can't figure it out. I have any type, any container, that I have found, within all states, from no origin, placed during (none selected), and no attributes selected. Can anyone help? I've never had a problem before with this.

According to my profile, I've gotten 239 caches, but when I do a MyFinds PQ, it only comes back with 209 caches that I've found. I can't figure it out. I have any type, any container, that I have found, within all states, from no origin, placed during (none selected), and no attributes selected. Can anyone help? I've never had a problem before with this.

Could it be that 30 caches were archived, so they no longer show up in a PQ?

The My Finds pocket query doesn't have any way to set limitations such as type or container. To request a pocket query of all your finds, the only thing you need to do is click the "Add to Queue" button in the My Finds section at the bottom of the Pocket Queries page.

Did you click the "Add to Queue" button to request your finds, or did you create and submit a regular pocket query with the specifications mentioned in your post? If you created a separate query, it won't include, for example, any caches that have been archived since you found them.

--Larry