Three Finnish cachers requesting help in Copenhagen

Hello Danish fellow Cachers!

We are three Finnish guys who are planning a cache trip in Copenhagen in the beginning of June. We are targeting an interesting but slightly extreme cache series and while planning this, we run into a slight problem. We're definitely going to need some tools to aid us, but it's not possible to fly them in from Finland for a weekend. But then the idea struck us that perhaps there's someone in Copenhagen who would be willing to help us out and lend us some equipment? Essentially what we need is:

- A boat (a small one made of rubber would do. Just something to carry three people for a maximum of couple of hundred meters).

- A rope suitable for climbing and securing. A rope-ladder might work as well.

So, if there's someone interested, please reply to this thread or contact me directly via geocaching.com. You would be of course welcome to join us in our little quest :)

Thanks,

-Giliad

PS. If there's some other forum the Danish community follows more actively, I'd be very grateful if someone could link my post there as well.