Palujia

Have tried to carry out the instructions as per the Avatar instruction thread = have selected my avatars and it says to re-register - click on link and it leads me here ? have tried every thing I can think of but cannot find a place to re-register on this site - Am I clueless or what ??

Palujia :):blink:

Ok, I know this sounds stupid but is the avatar the picture that shows up on the left? I can't get mine to show up and I can't figure out what to do. I tried looking at the instructions at the top but I can't seem to the "Home Page" to find "My Account" on the left side. Can anybody help me?

Profile page>Account Details Page>Avatar change>[Current (remove)] button -- NOTE: use the upload link above to have photo or avatar icon or have it already uploaded -- pick which one you want displayed>[select Avatar] button. Done.

You need then to "re-register", either by refreshing the page, sometimes need to sign off/sign on again in order for the avatar to display.

Some displays of the avatar may take a day or so to upgrade (different servers, I believe), but your Groundspeak Forums avatar will immediately display.