uploading finds from my garmin oregon 450t

Don't forget to check the dates though. Because of a bug at Groundspeak, the date used will be the GMT date instead of local date. For Wisconsin, for example, while in the field notes summary screen the date / time will display correctly, any finds after 7 p.m. will show up as next day on the logging screen. There are a few threads on this already, and Groundspeak has acknowledged and promised a fix, I'm just pointing it out here for new users of field notes.

Don't forget to check the dates though. Because of a bug at Groundspeak, the date used will be the GMT date instead of local date. For Wisconsin, for example, while in the field notes summary screen the date / time will display correctly, any finds after 7 p.m. will show up as next day on the logging screen. There are a few threads on this already, and Groundspeak has acknowledged and promised a fix, I'm just pointing it out here for new users of field notes.

Didn't know that. Thanx for the tip. Still learning, my Oregon is only a couple weeks old.