Jozo Caches

Welcome to Geocaching!

As you have probably figured out, geocaches come in all sizes, about the size of your pinky nail to a large pail or larger. If you have a look at the Groundspeak store, you can see some examples.

The Jozo Caches are traditionals and as such need to have a cache and a log to be signed. The bonus is that if you find them, you can also find the information for a clue for the Final - a puzzle cache. The hints should give you a clue where to look.

We have DNFed (Did Not Find) some caches six times before we found them so persevere and let us know how you did.

Enjoy your geocaching adventures!

Welcome to Geocaching!

As you have probably figured out, geocaches come in all sizes, about the size of your pinky nail to a large pail or larger. If you have a look at the Groundspeak store, you can see some examples.

The Jozo Caches are traditionals and as such need to have a cache and a log to be signed. The bonus is that if you find them, you can also find the information for a clue for the Final - a puzzle cache. The hints should give you a clue where to look.

We have DNFed (Did Not Find) some caches six times before we found them so persevere and let us know how you did.

Enjoy your geocaching adventures!

Thanks for the info. I accidentally pressed quote.

We went to 1,2 and 3 and didn't find anything. We thought that it was the location that mattered so we didn't find anything.

Thanks, 951999

a.k.a. TEB :)

Edited by 951999

Hi 951999

I'm the cache owner fo the Jozo Weider Cache Series. Yes the caches are there. The Jozo Weider Series include caches of varies sizes and shapes. Some are easy. Some are difficult. Some are big. Some are little. All are well camoflagued since this is a very busy area.

Keep looking. Be patient.

If that doesn't work...Feel free to email me for some more hints.

I'm always happy to help out with newbies!