Bookmark List

scobey

I have a bookmark list called "To Do". When I try to view it to delete caches, I am directed to a page that says I don't have permission to view the list. I've tried with 2 different computers and have deleted cookies, etc. but no go.

Whatda??

Edited by scobey

Yeah, I believe that I'm having similar problems, as well.

I tried accessing a public bookmark today, created for a challenge cache, and it says that I do not have permission to see it. I tried in both IE, and Firefox.

Another (private) bookmark of mine says that it's owned by Jeremy (private, but shared), has his description at the top, but all of the caches and descriptions for the caches are from my bookmark. :P:)

Edited by Ambrosia

I have the same problem trying to access a bookmark list (not mine) that is defined as public.

http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.a...5b-a14042102ae3

edit to add

When I log in as ncgeocachers.org (the bookmark list owner) I can't view it either but I can edit it. I CAN view 2 other bookmark lists owned by ncgeocachers.org. Odd.

I'm glad to see that others are having the same problem as I am having. I have three public bookmarks and I can't view one of them, Allen County Caches: Volume 1. I can select edit and change the text but can't view it.

I'm a little sad to see that this thread is now three weeks old with no response from anyone with a solution or a "Looking into it". I would like to delete caches that have been archived but it won't let me.

just to add my voice to the bookmark problems. I have a private one that I can't edit (I don't have permissions to view the list) and an Earth cache bookmark list that has Jeremy's details on the top

I've tried deleting local cache files and different browsers and I have the same issues.

Now, one of my own bookmarks says that I do not have permission to view it, just like the OP is saying. :D But it allows me to edit the description. :( This is even a public bookmark. I use it all the time, so this has to be a recent problem. All my other bookmarks are fine, in that regard.

Help! :D:D

Edited by Ambrosia

I've encountered this many times as reported above, most notably on my ignore list. The only way I can edit it is by going to a cache page and clicking on the ignore lit to ignore or resume it. I cannot pull up my ignore list and edit it directly.

I had hoped that after today's updates that would change, but I just checked and it is still busted.