Want to trade an Amazon Kindle for a GPS...

I've been using my smartphone for geocaching, but there are limitations to that. Want a nice GPS, but don't have the $$ to buy one, so I am offering a gently used, second-gen Amazon Kindle e-reader for trade. The Kindle is about 6 months old, in like-new condition, and comes loaded with a lot of books that I've purchased as well (will provide list on request). I have the original box and instructions. It comes with the USB/power cord, and a protective Belkin case (retail $25). The Kindle itself retails new for $259.

I'm especially interested in a Delorme PN40, Magellan Explorist GC or similar that is in nice condition.

PM me if you are interested. If no one bites, the Kindle will go on eBay (yuk), and I'll buy my GPS. Just wanted to offer it here first.

UPDATE: Just listed the Kindle on eBay...

Edited by CachinNurse

I've been using my smartphone for geocaching, but there are limitations to that. Want a nice GPS, but don't have the $$ to buy one, so I am offering a gently used, second-gen Amazon Kindle e-reader for trade. The Kindle is about 6 months old, in like-new condition, and comes loaded with a lot of books that I've purchased as well (will provide list on request). I have the original box and instructions. It comes with the USB/power cord, and a protective Belkin case (retail $25). The Kindle itself retails new for $259.

I'm especially interested in a Delorme PN40, Magellan Explorist GC or similar that is in nice condition.

PM me if you are interested. If no one bites, the Kindle will go on eBay (yuk), and I'll buy my GPS. Just wanted to offer it here first.

UPDATE: Just listed the Kindle on eBay...

Still Available?

C.